Wednesday, January 12, 2011

keep a good company.

Yesterday ,I went to party at one of my family member to his place in the evening. While going there I took the usual road but on returning back a lesser known road was taken by me and so I missed the lane and was lost.
After a lot of roaming in the dark I could find the right path. I realized that we should always take the known path .
Even in life this philosophy works ,we should always follow the path which achievers and successful people have taken .Our parents also inspires us to lead the life the way they have lived it ,seldom do they want their kids to take an unknown path.
The company which we keep is the most important factor in deciding the work done by us in life, that’s why our parents and teachers always keep a vigil on who are our friends and who do we admire. In childhood when we start our journey the teachers and parents cant be with us everywhere so they preach us about good habits and the best way for us .
But mostly ,we don’t understand this and feel as if they are guiding us wrongly so we start misleading them and usually bad company attract us as short term benefits like freaking out ,living lavishly and not doing anything are some of the lucrative things which attracts everyone .But after a  while we come to know that it is unfruitful its too late .we can come back but the guilt is not too big that it can make way for us to return. Same as it happened when I took the wrong road on car and always thought that I am going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment